If you have a permanent error with your robot and the software cannot start, you can restore your robot software!
We recommend using the "balenaEtcher" tool to flash the Robot Software onto the SD card. It works on Windows, Linux and MacOS. You can download the tool from the link below:
1) Download the latest Robot Software image from our GitHub page:
2) Remove the SD card from your Robot Brain
3) Connect the SD card to your PC directly or with a USB-SD Card adapter
4) Flash the Robot Software image with "balenaEtcher" tool
5) Insert the SD card with the updated Robot Software image back into your Robot Brain. Now you can use the Robot Brain again.